Maximize your Service Department profits
- Identify employees that are under selling labor
- Identify employees who are underselling add on parts.
Maximize Lifetime Value of your customers
- When customers come in for service work, it benefits them to have legitimate upsells that improve their experience. For instance, a bike shop that does not offer replacement tires, when needed,is doing the customer a disservice.
- When customers are respectfully and honestly upsold, their loyalty grows and they are far more likely to return for future purchases as well as recommend the store to friends.
Improve the accuracy of your inventory data.
- Items or labor sold by using the Misc and Labor buttons will not appear on critical performance reports (both in Retail and Analytics). This hinders your ability to do inventory planning , or know what service is being performed. Keeping the misc. rate low will enable better insights in the future.