Optimize your inventory
- If an item is being sold as a misc. charge, it means that this item physically exists in your store but not in your POS. Find and correct these mistakes to make sure you are making inventory decisions based on accurate reporting data.
Improved Employee Performance
- Identify employees who are entering misc. charges and give them additional training so this behavior decreases.
- Use this report to identify missing store processes that may be causing the use of misc sales. Ie. Are items not being barcoded regularly?
Healthy inventory through accurate reporting
- Accurate sales reporting allows for optimal inventory planning which leads to more profitability.
- Other reports that offer inventory planning recommendations only work when inventory records are accurate. Accurate Item records allows you to trust your reports which empower profitable inventory planning.