Healthy inventory through accurate reporting
- Accurate sales reporting allows for optimal inventory planning which leads to more profitability.
- Other reports highlight minute differences between the margins and costs of items to make inventory planning recommendations. These reports only work when the costs are accurate. Accurate Item records allows you to trust your reports which empower profitable inventory planning.
Accurate tax filing
- Gross and Net profit are calculated incorrectly if COGS is not entered properly in your sales history.
- Current inventory levels will be reported inaccurately if costs are not entered correctly per item.
- This report will identify employee training opportunities.