How it's calculated:
(Uses a Per Store Metric: Items will appear on this list if they meet the criteria for any of your stores.)
- By default, we define dusty as an item whose last received date is >180 days, and whose last sold date is >180 days. In other words, items that have been in stock but have not sold for at least 180 days.
- The last received date is the last positive change date from the inventory history tab, so includes items received by purchase order, transfer, or manual adjustment.
- This definition of dusty can be customized for your store (and for each of your categories) by going to Admin>Configuration
Item Metrics Is Included
- This filter relates to your inventory configuration as set up in Admin>Configuration. You can set it so only certain categories are included in your inventory alert reports (like dusty inventory, or low stock alerts).
- This filter means we are only showing items that you want to report upon, as based on your configuration.